Q: Master Lu, I have a question to ask you. You mentioned that we must always keep the bathroom door closed. If we close the door, there is no airflow. Once we open it, the air becomes very stuffy. As a result, we are now using the toilet with the door open. Do we need to close the door when we use the toilet? Some bathrooms have a small window, should we keep the window open? Some bathrooms also have exhaust fans, should we have them turned on as well? When there is no air circulation, the air is still stuffy even if we open the window.
Moreover, can we hang our washed clothes in the bathroom to dry? Would negative energy get into the clothes?
- The bathroom door should be closed at all times (including when you take a shower or bath and when you use the toilet). You mentioned that the air is stuffy when the door is always kept closed. This means that the bathroom has been affected by negative energy, and the energy has been trapped in the bathroom. It is much better to keep such negative energy inside the bathroom than release it to the rest of the house.
- You can place an air freshener in the bathroom, or a flush freshener in the toilet. They are not expensive and will improve the quality of the energy field.
- During the daytime, you can frequently have the window open or turn the exhaust fan on in the bathroom (it is best to close the window at night).
- If you hang your clothes in the bathroom, the negative energy will get into your clothes. In addition, it is best not to drink or boil water from the bathroom tap. The negative energy will affect the molecular structures in the water and make you unwell.
- You can place a landscape painting above the bathroom door on the outside. If the space between the door and the ceiling is too small, you can also place it on the wall on either side of the bathroom door.