An Excerpt from Master Jun Hong Lu’s Public Talk in Singapore
April 22, 2016
DO NOT LET OUR LIVES PASS US BY
It takes a person repenting and reflecting on his whole life to reach his life’s final destination.
Do not let your life pass you by in the sighs that you let out. You must possess:
– the state of mind of a 100-hundred-year-old;
– the broad-mindedness of an 80-year-old;
– the wisdom of a 60-year-old;
– the resolution of a 40-year-old;
– the passion of a 20-year-old;
– and, the innocence of a 2-year-old.