Q111: Hi Master Lu, in the past I have had my fortunes read by a fortune teller, who said that I tend to experience difficulties in my relationships. In real life, I have been having problems in my marriage and my husband is having an affair. I am now following Master Lu, performing recitations and cultivating my mind. I would like to know how I can transform and resolve my “Peach Blossom Calamities”.
- In Chinese, “Peach Blossom Calamities” are said to be unavoidable calamities in relationships as they are predetermined by fate.
- First of all, if you experience difficulties in your relationship, it is possibly resulting from karmic obstacles due to negative karmas from your past lives.
- If you wish to have happiness and harmony in your relationship, then it is important to ensure that you mindfully and sincerely perform your Daily Recitation.
- Great Compassion Mantra (Ta Pei Chou) and Heart Sutra (Hsin Ching) are the basics.
- Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance (Li Fo Ta Chan Hui Wen), the recitation of this sutra is for repenting and eliminating karmic obstacles due to negative karmas that have caused the difficulties in your relationship.
- Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Chou), the recitation of this mantra can help you to have your wishes come true, and to expedite the process for resolving your problems.
- Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots (Chieh Chieh Chou), the recitation of this mantra can help to transform and resolve negative karmic ties in your relationship.
- You can recite 3 Little Houses per week and address them to the “Karmic Creditor of <your full name>”.
- Secondly, if your husband is experiencing “Peach Blossom Calamities”, and he is in love with someone else or someone else is in love with him, this may be because either he owes that person karmic debts, or that person owes him karmic debts from past lives.
- It is recommended that you recite more Heart Sutra for him to help him gain wisdom. This would help him to realise that everything is empty, and that he should not misconduct.
- In addition, you can recite the Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance for him to eliminate the karmic obstacles of owing others from his past lives.
- You can also recite the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots to transform and resolve the negative karmic ties between your husband and the person he is involved with.
- Please note: During this time, it is best not to recite an excessive amount of the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots for yourself. When the time comes for your husband to experience “Peach Blossom Calamities”, the positive karmic relationship between you and your husband would not be very strong. If you recite an excessive amount of the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots to untie the karmic knots between you and your husband at this time, it may cause your karmic relationship to be completely dissolved.
- If your negative karmic ties are very strong, you will need to recite Little Houses. Address the Little Houses to the “Karmic Creditor of <your husband’s full name>”.
- If you are destined to experience “Peach Blossom Calamities” according to your fate, it also indicates that you are experiencing calamities in your life. You can include the Jvala Mahaugra Dharani(Hsiao Tsai Chi Hsiang Shen Chou) in your Daily Recitation.
- Meanwhile, it is recommended that you also make Great Vows and perform Life Liberation, as well as perform virtuous deeds to enhance your positive karmic relationships.
- Once you have eliminated your negative karmic ties by performing recitations, if you still have positive karmic ties with your husband, you should try your best to maintain your relationship. If you do not have sufficient positive karmic ties remaining, then by performing recitations you would not suffer too much pain.
- In any case, we should not forcefully ask for what we are not meant to have, and we should learn to respect the karmic conditions and go with the karmic flow, instead of dwelling on them.